Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Turn over a New Leaf

Hi Everyone
It's Barbara here and since it's Tuesday I thought I'd pop in to share with you a shaped card, today. Something a little different. And I think this is a real eye catcher.


I keep seeing these shaped cards on Pinterest and they have been cut from a die set. Unfortunately, most of those die sets are no longer available. That's me, a day late and a dollar short. LOL

Well, I decided to cut my own design so this is what I came up with.

As I was making this card and adding the layers I thought a smaller bow was in order for this card.

And you probably already know - the Craft_Dee BowZ really gives you the ability to make bows from 1" to about 4 1/2". For a card that is a great range.

My bow is a triple loop bow. 

Please don't forget that the June Craft-Dee BowZ challenge has started and will be going on thru the month. So you have plenty of time to get a project made and submitted  
Click here to go to the challenge page, 

The prize for the winner of the June challenge will be 
3 single digital images from our sponsor this month - Cute As A Button

Stop back next Tuesday to check out what project Marty has designed 

Have a wonderful week.


3 comments:

Marty Fishman said...

Love your card, Barbara, it turned out great! Beautiful bow, too :-)

Kathy Barnett said...

Beautiful card Barb. Love the flower die and the bow, WOW

Gail said...

I've been out of town and apologize for being late to comment on this creation. I love the round shape...and the layering on this card is awesome. What super die cuts you used and, of course, being a polka dot addict, I totally adore this bow. GREAT card!