Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Many Thanks

Hello today I am sharing 2 projects I made for my last post on the Craft-dee Bowz team.  I have enjoyed working with everyone and the new team is going to be beyond amazing.   My 1st project is a bow card I made using my CDB tool nothing makes ribbon creating any easier. 


Many Thanks to everyone at Craft-dee Bowz for an amazing year
Now on to my 2nd project which is actually a home decor piece
 I will be hanging this in kitchen
 I thought Memories was perfect for this post for the memories I have from CDB
 I added my bow underneath some of the flower it adds a perfect finish to the whole thing

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas although mine was not the happiest, but I am hoping next year is better and for certain things that has happened to turn out for the best.  Always remember your loved ones and never lose touch you never know when things can change and remember everyday is a Gift! not just Christmas...

simply Monica