Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Friday, February 21, 2014

Guest Designer Robin Parker - Sending Love

I am thrilled to be the Guest Designer for Craft-Dee Bowz!  It is a fabulous monthly challenge with great prizes to win!  I just love this wonderful bow maker that you can get from Craft-Dee BowZ.  It is the easiest and it creates gorgeous bows!  No craft room can go with out the bow maker (hurry and buy yours today, you won't regret it)!

I have created this card using a pre-colored image that my sister sent to me when I first started making cards.  My designer paper is from Hobby Lobby. To create my frame around my darling snowman I used "Opulent Ovals" by Spellbinders® Paperarts.  The bow is made with the bow maker and I even used eyelet trim, any ribbon/trim used with the Craft-Dee BowZ bow maker turns out stunning! My finishing touches are three pink heart buttons.