Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Good morning everyone! Brenda here, with my last post for Craft-DeeBowz. I have really enjoyed being on this design team. It has been a wonderful experience for me. Donna, the creator of Craft-DeeBowz, is a wonderful person to create for. You couldn't ask for a more sweeter or  generous person. Thank you Donna, for all of the goodies you supplied us with. It has been my pleasure, to create for Craft-DeeBowz.

Now, on to the project I created. My last project is a card you can use, in my opinion for Christmas, A Winter or a birthday card. This is a white on white layered 5X7 card. I used embossing folders, pine bough, ornament, snowflake dies and the adornment is the bow.








Thank you for stopping by. Hugs and blessings to all. Merry Christmas! Brenda