Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

BEWARE!!!

Hi, it's Patti and I have a coupe ofHalloween cards to share with you today! Donna gave us some gorgeous ribbon this month, and we also got some super cute little stickers and a great spider web die!!! I wanted to do a layout, but I don't have many Halloween pictures and I have scrapped what I do have multiple times, lol! Anyway, here is the first card:


I made a big double loop bow with my Craft-Dee Bowz tool, this made such a pretty bow with the wide sheer ribbon. I did a three loop black one with the smaller ribbon on a smaller size as well.

You can see I added liquid pearl to the diecut frame and then placed my title sticker on that.


I used the cute little spider web die with some silver foil paper and put one in each corner of the card. I placed the larger bow on top left and then the smaller on bottom right!


 Here's the second! Purple cardstock back and orange Kromekote embossed center. The sentiment is Anna Griffin. The pattern paper as well. I added the sticker to the bow!!!



These were really simple cards to make, but I think it gives a dramatic look! I had a lot of fun making this one! Please check back to see what else the Design Team has done with these super fun supplies!!!

Thanks!
Patti

Supplies used:

From Craft-Dee Bowz:
Craft-Dee Bowz Tool
Orange Sheer ribbon
Black Sheer ribbon
Memory Box Die (Creepy Web 98158)
Recollections Glitter Sticker (bat & moon)

Other supplies:
WorldWin Kromekote paper (orange peel)
WorldWin Kromekote paper (black lizard)
WorldWin Kromekote paper (silver foil)
Anna Griffin Spooktacular collection Title sticker
Anna Griffin Reflected Damask Cricut embossing folder
Spellbinders Nestabilities Pearl Effects die
Ranger Liquid Pearl Onyx